Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Hidden under the silence


There are millions of words devoted for you, 
but always fail to express them in front of those eyes.
There are thousands of thoughts awake for you ,
but always try to escape ; thinking it's too late.
My heart beats for you hundred times faster when I'm next to you , 
but I try my best to run away ; thinking that you would run away from me.
Sometimes I wonder whether you feel the same way as i feel for you..

Will I see the day where my love blossoms for you ? 
Or 
Will this love be hidden under our silence till my death?? 

10/12/2012 

P.s : avoid  grammar mistakes ;)   

8 comments:

  1. Thousand likes for "Will this love be hidden under our silence till my death??" Anyway good luck poetess :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing. . .!!!
    Wordless . . !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!! Thank you very much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. practical words are always impressive sithu..hits me soo much <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankss Piumiooo ...& & your comment simply impress me to write more :) :) :) Thanks :)

      Delete